CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 10, 2009

Big Shot fun!!

At the SU! Seattle regional conference they demo'd the coolest project using the Big Shot. I just knew that this would make a great kids class or even an adult class really! It's a way to make your own iron on patches using the SU! Beautiful Butterflies die. Well a friend of mine has a little girl who is having a birthday party this Saturday and my friend was trying to come up with something to do to entertain 4 little girls. So I suggested a craft day and we are going to try out this project and a few others.
So I decided to do a test run and it worked perfectly! I'm so happy with it!! The girls can pick the fabric and arrange the butterflies whatever way they want. I really hope they like it!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh, those butterflies are so lovely! What a great idea to use iron on patches in the Big Shot. Thanks for sharing!!